ERP Consultant - graduate
DyFlex Solutions is a Perth headquartered SAP Gold Partner who provides SAP Solutions to clients across Australia in the Mining and Oil&Gas sector.
Due to our continued expansion, we are looking for a Graduate consultant to join our team. This is a client-facing functional role involving the design, implementation and support of the SAP ByDesign Solution based on financial and accounting requirements. We are an exciting and innovative team who continually strive to attain the next level. You will be trained on the job to advance your career as an IT consultant.
What you will be doing
- Full lifecycle consulting of ERP systems from business and systems analysis and functional design to implementation, high level training and post go live support
- Perform project management duties and liaise with all relevant stake holders
- Ensure quality assurance measures
- Proactively manage client relationships and become a trusted advisor
Your qualifications and experience
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with the following experience and attributes:
- Commercial tertiary degree in Finance and Accounting
- Ideally some experience in dealing with software solutions from functional perspective
- Knowledge of major business life-cycles in finance, purchasing,
sales, inventory and production
- Ability to work in a small team in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
We offer a very flexible and friendly working environment with the opportunity to learn new skills with the latest SAP Cloud solutions and further develop your experience.
Do not miss your chance to join a dynamic and innovative company with a great work-life balance! Apply today!
Only persons with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Please apply with your CV below.