Great opportunity to start your consulting career in the procurement space with a leading and growing SAP consultancy in Australia.
DyFlex Solutions is a SAP Gold Partner with a well-deserved reputation of being a leader in developing and implementing SAP Solutions. We are an innovative professional services company and are proud to serve our customers with state-of the art deliverables. Headquartered in Perth, we have recently expanded to Sydney and Adelaide.
As a Junior Consultant in our procurement team, you will be a member of a hands-on team and work on implementations across a diverse range of different industries. This is graduate role and we will teach you all relevant skills that will help you to increase your knowledge and abilities to advance your career in the consultancy space.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Gain an understanding of our products on functional level.
- Understand our customers’ business and the role of our solutions in their operations.
- Work directly with our customers and functional team on solutions that address our clients’ business needs.
- Deliver high quality, tested applications that can be readily enhanced as product and customer requirements evolve over time.
- Adhere to our customers development guidelines.
- Document all development changes for Change Control Management.
Skills and Experience
- University degree; advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred.
- Plus but non-essential 1-2 years of experience in a corporate environment, ideally in procurement or supply chain
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, set priorities and effective time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are motivated to help our customers get the most from their technology investments.
We can offer work on some of the most interesting SAP projects giving you the opportunity to expand your skillset, grow and develop with our organisation. This is an opportunity to work with a great hands-on team and top talent with a focus on continually improving ourselves – we are a leading SAP Gold Partner in the region.
Legal right to work in Australia is a pre-requisite.