Senior Ariba Consultant PERTH
DyFlex Solutions is an innovative professional services company, providing a broad range of SAP solutions and services and are proud to serve our customers with state-of the art deliverables as an SAP Gold Partner.
– You are applying to be part of the DyFlex Talent Pool –
As a member of our team you will play a senior implementation role, ensuring that our clients achieve the best technical as well as functional outcomes. This is a great opportunity to use your Ariba knowledge whilst developing new skills in the latest tools.
What you will be doing
- Gain an understanding of our products both on a technical and functional level.
- Understand our customers’ business and the role of our solutions in their operations.
- Work directly with our customers and functional team to design, develop and test solutions that address their business needs.
- Deliver high quality, tested applications that can be readily enhanced as product and customer requirements evolve over time.
- Keep current with functional and technical changes within the applicable SAP toolsets.
- Offer the functional team a best practice approach in scope and design of applicable solutions.
- Adhere to our customers development guidelines.
- Document all development changes for Change Control Management.
Are you qualified
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant tertiary education.
- Minimum 5 years working with Ariba.
- Solid understanding of Procurement, Contracts and Supplier Performance Management.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, set priorities and effective time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are motivated to help our customers get the most from their technology investments.
What we can offer
We work on some of the most interesting SAP projects giving you the opportunity to expand your skillset, grow and develop with our organisation. This is an opportunity to work with a great hands-on team and top talent with a focus on continually improving ourselves – we are a leading SAP Gold Partner in the region.
A fun and professional workplace with a focus on continually improving ourselves.
Only candidates with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.