Princpal Consultant SuccessFactors (HCM)
Dyflex Solutions is a SAP Gold Partner with a well-deserved reputation of being a leader in developing and implementing SAP Solutions. We are an innovative professional services company, providing a broad range of SAP solutions and services and are proud to serve our customers with state-of the art deliverables. You are applying to be part of the Dyflex Talent Pool
As the Principal Lead for our SuccessFactors business you will lead implementation processes across a diverse range of industries. You will guide and consult to our customers functionally with the goal to achieve technically sound benchmark solutions for their business. Tasks include brand representation and support in pre-sales activities as well as quality control and of deliverables.
What you will be doing
- Be actively involved in the successful preparation, conception, realization, and Go Live of HCM implementation projects in a functional as well as technical capacity
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Supporting existing customers in the continuation of their SAP HCM solutions
- Accompanying and advising customers on the transformation to corresponding S / 4 HANA system environments
- Representation of the HCM product range internally as externally, in particular in technical and content wise in sales activities
- Quality assurance for partner projects in the corresponding subject area
Are you qualified
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Business or other relevant subject
- Expert in various SuccessFactors modules and SAP software
- Certification in 2 or more SuccessFactors modules.
- Proven experience of at least seven years in the delivery/installation of medium scale, complex SuccessFactors projects in the SAP environment
- At least seven years HR experience in a corporate environment and familiarity with key Human Resource functions and concepts.
- Ideally demonstrated experience to build and lead a team
- Analytical and solutions oriented; Ability to solve complex problems, provides detailed insight and constructive criticism into problems/complex situations.
- Ability to build personal relationships with clients and peers by inspiring and motivating others.
- Strong organizational, planning and management skills.
- Strong presentation skills and meeting facilitation; displays confidence and poise in formal speaking situations; creates effective and compelling presentations while keeping meetings clearly focused on the agenda.
- Excellent written and oral communication; attentively listens and shares knowledge/expertise.
- Self-management of multiple tasks and deliverables.
What we can offer
We work on some of the most interesting SAP projects giving you the opportunity to expand your skillset, grow and develop with our organisation. This is an opportunity to work with a great hands-on team and top talent with a focus on continually improving ourselves – we are a leading SAP Gold Partner in the region.
Only persons with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Please apply with your CV below.