Sales and Business Development Lead
Dyflex Solutions is an SAP Gold Partner with a well-deserved reputation of being a leader in developing and implementing SAP Solutions. We are an innovative professional services company and proud to serve our customers with state-of the art deliverables. Our SAP product range covers S/4Hana, Business ByDesign, Ariba and SAP Analtyics Cloud.
We are looking for an experienced and resourceful Business Development and Sales Executive to develop, lead and implement growth opportunities on the East Coast.
Working closely with the Managing Director and Account Managers your role will focus on generating new clients and revenue opportunities selling SAP Cloud Solutions.
You will utilise your past Business Development experience to build and grow relationships with new and existing clients. Ideally, we are looking for the successful candidate to have some prior experience selling ERP Cloud Solutions.
What you will be doing
- Identifying and targeting new business leads and sales opportunities
- Understanding and analysing data to capitalize on business trends and opportunities
- Building and maintaining an excellent network in the relevant industry markets
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Responsibility for writing new business proposals and tender documents
- Development and support of presentations to new customers and/or existing customers for add-on sales, independently or in collaboration with a technical team member
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Maintain successful relationships and networks with clients and potential customers and address their needs effectively
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organisation and with SAP
Your qualifications and experience
- Relevant tertiary education
- Solid track record of creating revenue for organizations in the small and medium enterprise
- Broad Industry experience and ability to understand business challenges and expectations
- Excellent understanding of SaaS / Cloud sales/ERP solutions
- Self-Starter and ability to work autonomously with a strong focus on generation of new business
- Strong customer service skills combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills
YOUR REWARDS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive base and Commission structure
- A lot of autonomy in the role
- Dynamic, flexible and welcoming work environment/culture
- Working on the latest technology in the SAP environment
- Expand your skillset, grow and develop with our organisation
Only persons with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Please apply with your CV below.