SAP Finance Business Analyst – contract
Dyflex Solutions is an SAP Gold Partner with a well-deserved reputation of being a leader in developing and implementing SAP Solutions. We are an innovative professional services company, are proud to serve our customers with state-of the art deliverables.
Due to high customer demand, we are looking for a skilled SAP Finance Analyst to join our team in Adelaide. This is a role with a primary focus on client support and master data for a resources client on a contractual basis. There might be an ongoing opportunity with us after an initial six months contract.
We are an exciting and innovative team who continually strive to attain the next level. We are looking for a like-minded individual to join our AMS team.
What you will be doing
- Provide thought leadership to our customers in SAP Financials through active engagement and relationship building with customers and SAP
- Support during the post Go-Live phase
- Configuration of the relevant financial components of the solution
- Testing and Data Migration activities
- Support SAP Financials related projects
- Continuously improve upon the business experience and identify solutions where efficiencies can be achieved
Are you qualified
Your qualifications and experience
- 3-5 years’ experience consulting in SAP Finance ideally in an Australian setting in the resources industry
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce/finance
- Ideally relevant SAP certification
- Ability to manage own workload independently in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and consulting skills.
We offer a very flexible and friendly working environment including home office and you will get the opportunity to learn new skills with SAP Cloud solutions and further develop your skillset.
What we can offer
We work on some of the most interesting SAP projects giving you the opportunity to expand your skillset, grow and develop with our organisation. This is an opportunity to work with a great hands-on team and top talent with a focus on continually improving ourselves – we are a leading SAP Gold Partner in the region.
A fun and professional workplace with a focus on continually improving ourselves.
Based on current restrictions only persons with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Please apply with your CV below.