SAP Analytics Consultant
Dyflex Solutions is a Perth headquartered SAP Gold Partner providing SAP Solutions to clients across Australia for more than ten years.
Due to our continued expansion, we are looking for a skilled SAP Analytics Cloud Consultant to join our team in Perth. This is a client-facing role with a focus on Planning, BI and predictive analytics as a member of our Analytics team
We are an exciting and innovative team who continually strive to attain the next level. We are looking for a like-minded individual to join our finance and control team.
What you will be doing
- Act as the expert consultant for SAP Analytics Solutions providing functional and product expert knowledge and guidance to our customers
- Work closely with customers to analyse requirements, design and develop fit-for-purpose SAP solutions using expert Cloud knowledge in key scope items, functions, and features of the Cloud solution (including extensibility, integration, data migration, analytics, process performance, etc.)
- Configuration of the relevant cloud components of the solution
- Testing and Data Migration activities
- Ongoing support and consult during the post Go-Live phase
- Work with the team and our customers to develop their SAP Roadmap to ensure continued alignment of the solution to the business and its future demands
Are you qualified
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-10 years’ experience in BPC/Planning/BI/Analytics roles
- SAP background preferred but not a must
- Knowledge of data extraction, harmonisation from both SAP and non-SAP systems
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in commerce/finance
- Ideally relevant SAP certification
- Ability to manage own workload independently in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Experience in a consulting practice environment
What we can offer
Our clients span multiple industries, experience in the resources, engineering and construction industries would be advantageous.
We offer a very flexible and friendly working environment including home office and you will get the opportunity to learn new skills with SAP Cloud solutions and further develop your skillset.
Given current border restrictions, you must be Australian citizen/PR. This role is no remote opportunity, relocation to WA /Perth base is a must. Please clearly state on your application your current location and ability to relocate, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Please apply with your CV below.