SAP Analytics Consultant
Dyflex Solutions is a SAP Gold Partner with a well-deserved reputation of being a leader in developing and implementing SAP Solutions. We are an innovative professional services company, are proud to serve our customers with state-of the art deliverables.
Due to our continued national growths we are looking for an SAP Analytics Consultant in BI/BW , who can be based in our Perth office.
What you will be doing
- Act as the expert consultant for SAP BI and BW providing technical and product expert knowledge and guidance to our customers
- Work closely with customers to analyse requirements, design and develop fit-for-purpose SAP solutions using expert Cloud knowledge in key scope items, functions, and features of the Cloud solution (including extensibility, integration, data migration, analytics, process performance, etc.)
- Configuration of the relevant cloud components of the solution
- Testing and Data Migration activities
- Ongoing support and consult during the post Go-Live phase
- Work with the functional consultants and our customers to develop their SAP Roadmap to ensure continued alignment of the solution to the business and its future demands
Are you qualified
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-10 years’ experience in SAP BI / BW / Analytics roles
- Experience with SAP BW on HANA migrations, architecture design and implementations.
- Experience with various SAP Business Objects (BOBJ) tools, development lifecycle on either BW or SAP (Native) HANA from design through implementation and production support.
- Knowledge of data extraction, harmonisation from both SAP and non-SAP systems
- Good understanding of SQL scripts as well as complex data modelling using the native HANA capability
- SAP Analytics Cloud platform know-how is an advantage
This is an opportunity to work with a great hands-on team and top talent with a focus on continually improving ourselves and grow with our organisation.
What we can offer
We work on some of the most interesting SAP projects giving you the opportunity to expand your skillset, grow and develop with our organisation. This is an opportunity to work with a great hands-on team and top talent with a focus on continually improving ourselves – we are a leading SAP Gold Partner in the region.
A fun and professional workplace with a focus on continually improving ourselves.
Only persons with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Please apply with your CV below.