SAP Solution Architect - Flexible Location
Dyflex Solutions is an innovative professional services company, providing a broad range of SAP solutions and services and are proud to serve our customers with state-of the art deliverables as an SAP Gold Partner. Please note you are applying to a Talent pool- this is an immediate opportunity.
As a SAP solution architect you serve as the conduit between business and technology.
What you will be doing
- Oversee all aspects of a systems solution to deliver technically best quality solution.
- Work with customers, end-users and development partners to define and assess the application and technical requirements and understand the current state of technology to define opportunities that create business value.
- Analyse and determine customer requirements
- Develop and design best fit customer solutions determining components and deliverables
- Assist in pre-sales activities
Are you qualified
- Strong experience in architecting SAP solutions: SAP CRM, SAP C4C, SAP ERP/ECC, SAP HANA
- Experience in integration to SAP for B2B and B2C
- Demonstrates well-rounded technology experience/exposure – SAP, Java, IBM, Open Source, etc.
- Ability to create high-level architecture and detailed design documentation for implementing and enhancing SAP Platforms
- Have a strong development background preferably in ABAP or other technologies
- Experience from leading development teams in projects with strong client exposure combined with excellent client and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to define coding and development standards and produce structured code and documentation
- Agile project execution experience and familiarity with corresponding tools and processes
- Ability to design and coordinate complex technical changes
What we can offer
We work on some of the most interesting SAP projects giving you the opportunity to expand your skillset, grow and develop with our organisation. This is an opportunity to work with a great hands-on team and top talent with a focus on continually improving ourselves – we are a leading SAP Gold Partner in the region.
A fun and professional workplace with a focus on continually improving ourselves.
Only persons with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Please apply with your CV below.