Senior Consultant/Principal Procurement Solutions (ARIBA)
This is a great opportunity to join an established organisation in the SAP sector. We take pride in our achievements operating with integrity and diversity.
You will be a member of a great and balanced team of procurement consultants and facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Procurement Solutions. You will act in a change management capacity towards our clients providing functional specialist knowledge in combination with a technical best practice solution.
What you will be doing
- Gain an understanding of our products both on a technical and functional level.
- Understand our customers’ business and the role of our solutions in their operations.
- Work directly with our customers and functional team to design, develop and test solutions that address their business needs.
- Deliver high quality, tested applications that can be readily enhanced as product and customer requirements evolve over time.
- Keep current with functional and technical changes within the applicable SAP toolsets.
- Offer the functional team a best practice approach in scope and design of applicable solutions.
- Adhere to our customers development guidelines.
Your qualifications and experience
- Relevant tertiary education.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working with Ariba.
- Solid understanding of Procurement, Contracts and Supplier Performance Management.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, set priorities and effective time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are motivated to help our customers get the most from their technology investments.
We can offer work on some of the most interesting SAP projects giving you the opportunity to expand your skillset, grow and develop with our organisation.
This is an opportunity to work with a great hands-on team and top talent with a focus on continually improving ourselves – we are a leading SAP Gold Partner in the region.
Only persons with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Please apply with your CV below.