Senior FICO Consultant
Dyflex Solutions is a SAP Gold Partner with a well deserved reputation of being a leader in developing and implementing SAP Solutions. We are an innovative professional services company, providing a broad range of SAP solutions and services.
This is a hands-on role as a member of our Consulting team which is responsible for the successful delivery of SAP Projects to our customers. As a SAP Senior Financials (FICO) Consultant you will be responsible for providing the technical expertise and thought leadership in the area of SAP Financials design, configuration and implementation.
You will work across a number of industries with a focus on delivering customer solutions using the latest SAP technologies.
This is a great opportunity to use your SAP Financials knowledge whilst developing new skills in the latest SAP S4 functional areas.
What you will be doing
- Provide thought leadership to our customers in SAP Financials through active engagement and relationship building with customers and SAP
- Work closely with customers to analyse requirements and design and develop fit-for-purpose SAP solutions leveraging industry and platform best practices
- Configuration of the relevant Financial components of the solution
- Testing and Data Migration activities
- Support during the post Go-Live phase
- Lead SAP Financials related projects
- Continuously improve upon the business experience and identify solutions where efficiencies can be achieved
- Work with our customers to develop their SAP Roadmap to ensure continued alignment of the solution to the business
Are you qualified
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant tertiary education
- Excellent knowledge and skills in SAP Finance and Controlling modules
- Minimum 5 years hands-on SAP FICO experience, including configuration in financial components
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA and SAP Certification desirable
- Solid understanding of ERP systems, particularly system interfaces, software architecture and software configuration
- Demonstrated ability to interact at all levels with customers, team members and other stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, set priorities and effective time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are motivated to help our customers get the most from their investments
What we can offer
We work on some of the most interesting SAP projects providing you the opportunity to grow, develop and challenge your expectations. The opportunity to work with a great team and top talent – we are a leading SAP Gold Partner in the region.
A fun and professional workplace with a focus on continually improving ourselves.
Only persons with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Apply with CV below.