Senior Consultant Plant Maintenance
DyFlex Solutions is a SAP Gold Partner with a well-deserved reputation of being a leader in developing and implementing SAP Solutions. We are an innovative professional services company, providing a broad range of SAP solutions and services.
As the Senior PM consultant, you will facilitate and support SAP Plant Maintenance on SAP S/4HANA projects. You will be the lead working in a team delivering customer solutions using the latest SAP technologies in the production environment across several industries. This is a great opportunity to use your SAP PM knowledge whilst developing new skills in the latest SAP S4 functional areas.
What you will be doing
• Facilitate and lead the implementation and support of SAP PM/EAM
• Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
• Map client business as well as technical requirements, processes and objectives with the goal to develop necessary product modifications matching the business process owners’ needs.
• Design, customize, configure and testing of PM (Configuration of Breakdown Process, Corrective Maintenance Process, Performance Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Time Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Refurbishment Process, External Service Management Process, Calibration Process.)
• Business Process integration with PP, MM, CO & QM Module
• Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
• Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
• Document functional designs, test cases and results.
• Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
• Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
• Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
• Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
• Engage and support pre-sales activities from technical perspective
Are you qualified
• A• At least seven years SAP PM/PS Module solution experience
• Minimum of 2 SAP full life cycle implementations
• Demonstrated experience with strong technical and business knowledge of both the SAP Plant Maintenance and Project Systems modules.
• Demonstrated experience in the full project lifecycle.
• Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and innovative problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated experience developing and recommending options and implementing solutions to enhance business performance and reform business processes.
• Positive Attitude
• Strong Documentation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills interacting with customers, team members and other relevant stake holders.
• You are motivated to help our customers get the most from their investments
What we can offer
We work on some of the most interesting SAP projects providing you the opportunity to grow, develop and challenge your expectations. The opportunity to work with a great team and top talent – we are a leading SAP Gold Partner in the region.
A fun and professional workplace with a focus on continually improving ourselves.
Only persons with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Apply with CV below.