Senior successfactors Consultant
Dyflex Solutions is an SAP Gold Partner with a well deserved reputation of being a leader in developing and implementing SAP Solutions. We are an innovative professional services company, providing a broad range of SAP solutions and services.
About You and the Role
As a SAP Senior SuccessFactors Consultant you will be responsible for providing the technical expertise and thought leadership in the area of Human Capital Management. You will have a solid Employee Central background, be SuccessFactors certified with exposure across multiple SF modules. You will have a background as a HR business professional, working on HR architectures, strategies, policies and standards while ensuring existing components remain compatible.
This is a hands-on role as a member of our Consulting team which is responsible for the successful delivery of SAP SuccessFactors solutions to our customers. You will deal directly with our customers to understand their HCM business needs and together with other members of the team: design, propose and implement the solution.
What you will be doing
- Provide thought leadership to our customers through active engagement and relationship building with customers and SAP
- Work closely with customers to analyse requirements and design and develop fit-for-purpose SAP solutions leveraging industry and platform best practices
- Design and Configuration of the relevant components of the overall HCM solution
- Testing and Data Migration activities
- Lead SuccessFactors projects
- Continuously improve upon the business experience and identify solutions where efficiencies can be achieved
- Work with our customers to develop their SAP SuccessFactors Roadmap to ensure continued alignment of the solution to the business
Are you qualified
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant tertiary education
- Excellent knowledge and skills in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Minimum 5 years hands-on HCM consulting experience, including configuration and project delivery
- 2+ years experience with SAP SuccessFactors implementations
- SuccessFactors SAP Certification essential
- Understanding of HCM systems, particularly system interfaces, software architecture and software configuration
- Demonstrated ability to interact at all levels with customers, team members and other stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, set priorities and effective time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are motivated to help our customers get the most from their investments
What we can offer
We work on some of the most interesting SAP projects providing you the opportunity to grow, develop and challenge your expectations. The opportunity to work with a great team and top talent – we are a leading SAP Gold Partner in the region.
A fun and professional workplace with a focus on continually improving ourselves.
Only persons with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered. We are not sponsoring any candidates for this position.