Software Developer- Business ByDesign
DyFlex Solutions is an innovative, dynamic customer-focused organisation that is provides SAP Cloud solutions to the Australian market. As a trusted SAP Gold Partner Dyflex aligns closely with Australian companies to provide effective SAP Cloud solutions to meet their ongoing business requirements.
- Design, Develop and Deploy SAP Cloud solutions
- Interact and Influence Stakeholder
- Exceed Customer Expectations
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated lateral thinker who is genuinely interested in adding SAP Technology to their core skill set. It will create a unique opportunity to have the combination of cloud solution development and SAP. You will need boundless energy, a naturally confident and creative mind, good initiative and have an inquisitive nature. You will also want to thrive in a dynamic environment that will recognise and support your professional development.
What you will be doing
- Liaise closely with our team and customers to design, develop and deliver solutions that provide tangible results. Our Cloud applications are end-user oriented and sustained usage of the application is a key measurable outcome;
- Work closely with other team members and customers in both a mentoring and trusted adviser role; and
- Delivery of high quality and efficient Cloud based solutions that comply with standards and design principles, which meet our customer’s needs.
Your qualifications and experience
- Minimum three years of experience in design, development and deployment of Software Solutions;
- Minimum one year of experience with Cloud Solution development;
- Experience in leading discussions and presentations to drive decisions across groups of stakeholders;
- Experience with cross platform integrations using SOAP and Rest API’s.
- Experience with either one or more of the following technologies advantageous: ABAP, Java, C#;
- Proven “web frontend development” experience
- An appreciation and broad experience across technology disciplines, including project management, business processes, information architecture and industry best practices.
You will need to have solid communication skills who is keen to learn and can adapt to change. If this sounds like you then please apply now and we’ll get in touch to discuss further.
Please ensure you have the appropriate Australian working rights, before applying.
Please apply with your CV below.