The Application Managed Services (AMS) manager reports to the Operations Director and forms part of the Operations Management team. This role will see you managing AMS Customer service delivery and the day to day management of the AMS Support team.
- Manage the AMS delivery team
- Drive the customer engagement end-to-end including budget responsibility, customer expectations, delivery team success, reporting and invoicing
- Ensure quality of service
- Plan and execute transition of customers into the AMS service
- Thought leadership in SAP AMS transition and execution management
- Development & Implementation of quality plans for AMS customers and delivery partners
- Solution design for complex AMS solutions and proposals
- Supporting the Sales team in the preparation of proposals, solution assessments and service scoping exercises
- Manage internal and external parties in relation to components that contribute to AMS delivery
- Be a coach to other team members
- English as first language
- Strongly focused on quality, customer success and result oriented
- Relevant experience in the delivery of Outsourcing, AMS and Hosting engagements
- ITIL v3 certification a plus
- Understanding of SAP standards and methodologies for Operations (ITIL v3, PCoE, ITSM, TCO and E2E Operations / Run SAP, ALM)
- Strong Project Management skills
- Customer centric focus
- Excellent relationship management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Analytical thinker with the ability to make decisions
- Understanding of Cloud, On-premise and hybrid landscapes
- Strong leadership, facilitation, negotiation, mentoring and personnel management skills
- Good understanding of SAP’s strategy, products, services and organisational structure
- SAP Application and Technology skill set
- Management consulting experience
What we can offer
We work on some of the most interesting SAP projects providing you the opportunity to grow, develop and challenge your expectations. The opportunity to work with a great team and top talent – we are a leading SAP Gold Partner in the region.
A fun and professional workplace with a focus on continually improving ourselves.
Only candidates with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Dyflex Solutions is a SAP Gold Partner with a well deserved reputation of being a leader in developing and implementing SAP Solutions. We are an innovative professional services company, providing a broad range of SAP solutions and services.