Reporting to Operations Director, this role will see you sourcing and managing relationships with candidates and contractors in the Australian market across all SAP functional and technical skill sets.
You will use strong interpersonal skills and sourcing strategies and techniques to identify, engage and recruit suitable professionals for both permanent and contract roles.
- You will drive the end to end recruitment process identifying top talent and support our practice managers in making effective hires.
- Identification and sourcing of specialist SAP candidates. To do this you will use a range of resources including creative blogs, cold calls, job boards, headhunting and employee referrals.
- You will manage interview process, ensure candidates are suitable for our requirements keeping all stakeholders informed.
- Establish a network of candidates for future roles.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years in a recruitment role.
- Experience in an Internal recruitment role highly beneficial.
- SAP and technology experience.
- Ability to build strong relationships both internal and external.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we can offer
We work on some of the most interesting SAP projects providing you the opportunity to grow, develop and challenge your expectations. The opportunity to work with a great team and top talent – we are a leading SAP Gold Partner in the region.
A fun and professional workplace with a focus on continually improving ourselves.
Only persons with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Dyflex Solutions is a SAP Gold Partner with a well deserved reputation of being a leader in developing and implementing SAP Solutions. We are an innovative professional services company, providing a broad range of SAP solutions and services.