Dyflex Solutions is a SAP Gold Partner with a well deserved reputation of being a leader in developing and implementing SAP Cloud Solutions. We see ourselves as an innovative professional services company, providing a broad range of SAP solutions and services.
This is a hands-on role as a member of our technical solutions team working on SAP SaaS implementations and support in the dynamic and rapidly growing area of SAP Cloud Solutions such as SAP Business ByDesign, SAP S4 Cloud, SAP Cloud Platform and HANA Cloud Integration.
The Perth based technical team supports solutions for our customers throughout Australia. You will work with SAP Cloud solutions that support common ERP business processes and also IOT connectivity.
This is a great chance to get into the SAP Cloud development environment!
- Develop an understanding of our products both functionally and technically.
- Understand our customer business and the role of our solutions in their operations.
- Participate in solution design, development and testing activities, delivering solutions that address the business needs of our cusomters.
- Deliver high quality, tested applications that can readily be enhanced as product and customer requirements evolve over time.
- Deliver in an Agile development environment.
- Design and code new features, and enhance, configure and support existing features.
- Conduct QA unit testing and participate in functional testing.
- Keep current with with functional and technical changes within the applicable SAP Cloud toolsets.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant tertiary education
- 2 + years experience in programming in a business environment
- You have good familiarity with databases and technology integration
- Ideally you will have some experience working with ERP business processes
- You are motivated to help our customers get the most from their technology investments
- Well organised with strong analytical and communication skills
What we can offer
We work on some of the most interesting SAP projects providing you the opportunity to grow, develop and challenge your expectations. The opportunity to work with a great team and top talent – we are a leading SAP Gold Partner in the region.
A fun and professional workplace with a focus on continually improving ourselves.
Only persons with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.