Qlik Data Source Connectors
Our experienced Business Intelligence team has worked on projects connecting to most data sources and we are yet to find a database we cannot connect to.
However, there are numerous standard connector packs for Qlik products that can dramatically reduce development time and allow for better discovery from your business data. Some of the most common Qlik Data Sources are listed below;
QLIK FOR SAP
Qlik for SAP ERP & BW
The Qlik SAP Connector allows for connections to different data sources in an SAP environment including DSO, InfoCube, Open SQL, BEx Query or table. For example, it can connect to a BEx Query to reuse existing logic or connect through SAP Extractor to reuse pre-defined extraction logic and delta loads. Regardless of the path, the SAP connector provides the power and flexibility to quickly access data stored in SAP and put it in the right context.
Qlik for SAP HANA
If you are running native SAP HANA applications or if you have a scenario with SAP ERP or SAP BW on HANA, Qlik smoothly connects and extracts data for use in QlikView® or Qlik® Sense.
QLIK FOR ORACLE
- Reduce time required to make decisions that drive better business performance
- Empower users to perform their own reporting analysis with Google-like simplicity (reducing required IT support for BI by up to 90%)
- Combine and analyse data easily from Oracle and non-Oracle sources
- Respond to new analysis and reporting demands within hours
- Implement or upgrade analytics for any existing Oracle infrastructure within days, not months
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.