Senior ABAP Programmer
Dyflex Solutions is a SAP Gold Partner with a well deserved reputation of being a leader in developing and implementing SAP Solutions. We are an innovative professional services company, providing a broad range of SAP solutions and services.
This is a hands-on role as a member of our technical solutions team which is responsible for specialist development and high level technical support for our customers SAP ERP systems. Projects will include system maintenance, major enhancements and turnkey solutions.
The Perth based technical team supports solutions for our customers throughout Australia. You will work across a number of industries with a focus on delivering customer solutions using the latest SAP technologies.
This is a great opportunity to use your ABAP knowledge whilst developing new skills in the latest SAP tools!
- Gain an understanding of our products both on a technical and functional level.
- Understand our customers’ business and the role of our solutions in their operations.
- Work directly with our customers and functional team to design, develop and test solutions that address their business needs.
- Deliver high quality, tested applications that can be readily enhanced as product and customer requirements evolve over time.
- Deliver in an Agile development environment.
- Design and code new features and enhance, configure and support existing features.
- Conduct QA unit testing and participate in functional testing.
- Keep current with functional and technical changes within the applicable SAP toolsets.
- Offer the functional team a best practice approach in scope and design of applicable solutions.
- Adhere to our customers development guidelines.
- Document all development changes for Change Control Management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant tertiary education.
- Minimum 5 years working within the technical environment of SAP ECC with business expertise across the multiple modules including FICO, MM and PS.
- Solid understanding of ERP systems, particularly system interfaces, software architecture and software configuration.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate solutions.
- Specific knowledge of system support and maintenance including the transport management system and the application of SAP support packs.
- Highly developed expertise within the areas of system design and development, including ABAP Web Dynpro and Fiori development.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, set priorities and effective time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are motivated to help our customers get the most from their technology investments.
What we can offer
We work on some of the most interesting SAP projects providing you the opportunity to grow, develop and challenge your expectations. The opportunity to work with a great team and top talent – we are a leading SAP Gold Partner in the region.
A fun and professional workplace with a focus on continually improving ourselves.
Only persons with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.